Brian Berlage CPA welcome
individual image individual tab
for teachers
home office
529 plan and education IRA


I am an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) specializing in individual income tax returns and small to medium sized businesses. For over twenty years, I have helped taxpayers reduce their tax requirements.  Are you paying more tax than you are required to?  I am determined to seek tax-saving options that may be available to you that perhaps you have not been advised of in the past.  Is your Accountant available for questions in August?  I do not manage my business like many part-timers in the tax business. I am not just interested in your business this year, but look forward to a long-term professional relationship.  I am available for financial discussions and tax planning on a year round basis.  

I look forward to the opportunity of assisting you with your income tax needs. If you recently purchased a home, this is the year to seek professional tax advice to assure you receive the tax deductions you are entitled to.

I have helped many clients with stock options, employee stock purchase plans, self-employment requirements, and in-home childcare payroll issues. Additionally I prepare tax returns for S-Corp and LLC business entities, as well as state income tax filings required for businesses or individuals that live outside of the state of Washington or have recently moved to Washington.

Please feel free to call me and set up a time to discuss your particular tax situation.  Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to talking with you in the future.

icon Charitable Contributions
icon Tax Rate Schedule 2009
icon Household Employees
icon Tax Cheat Sheet

view all downloads

"I already have a full-time job, and it has nothing to do with the peculiarities of tax law. I rely on Brian to save me money.
The first year I went to him, he looked at
the return I had filed the previous year and found mistakes. We filed an amended return and I received some of my money back. Why pay taxes if you aren't
required to?"

A.M. – Seattle, WA

view all testimonials

What is the status of my refund?
Contact the IRS Refund Hotline at 800-829-1954 or on the web at click the "Where's my refund?" link.

The taxpayer will need: their Social Security Number (SSN); the filing status of the return you are calling about; the exact refund amount as reported on the originally filed tax return.

view all FAQs

web disclaimer

Phone: 253.831.5009 | Fax: 206.577.5322 | email: | 34518 5th Place SW • Federal Way, WA 98023
copyright © 2006 Brian Berlage CPA Accounting Solutions PLLC. All rights reserved.